Display and Paid Social ExecutiveInternational Tech CompanyCentral London£30,000 £40,000 plus benefits My client is a leading tech business, currently looking for an experienced Display and...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Recruitment
London, City of London
£20,000 - £24,000 basic salary with a lucrative commission structure and fantastic benefits
Have you recently graduated? Thinking about starting a career in Recruitment?
Would you like to join a supportive team with a family culture? What if this team was in fact part of the 2nd largest recruitment company in the UK and to top it off; the 6th largest managed service provider in the world?
onezeero is part of Impellam Group PLC, which means you would be working in a boutique agency but with the infrastructure and prestige of a FTSE listed, global company.
Here at onezeero we're not strictly-dressed, surname only, cut-throat types. But we don't just sit around on cushions either.
What we need from you:
- Educated to degree level
- An interest in Technology, such as software development, Web and mobile design etc
- Experience of working within a commercial environment
- Demonstrated track record of working toward deadlines, time management and self-motivation
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to earn huge commission on top of your salary
- A clear path to career progression
- Outstanding training and development
- Business dress down - We shy away from the 'corporate suit culture' here.
- Targets that are fair and will help you earn more money
- Friendly working hours.
- Fun, laidback but professional culture.Additional benefits, such as:-
- Trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York
- Monthly trips/nights out
- Quarterly prizes
- Early finish on Fridays
- Duvet days (You have a good month - You get a day off from work!)
- Birthdays off
- If you are interested in joining a supportive team within a successful recruitment business, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Ash McSwiggan in the London office on 0207 654 1426
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.