onezeero.Trainee Recruitment Consultant IT RecruitmentLondon, City of London£20,000 £24,000 basic salary with a lucrative commission structure and fantastic benefitshttps://www.onezeero.co.uk/en/inside-onezeero/why-work-for-us Have you recently graduated? Thinking...
Resourcer - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Have you had some experience within Recruitment? Do you have a passion for Technology?
Would you like to join a supportive team with a family culture? What if this team was in fact part of the 2nd largest recruitment company in the UK and to top it off; the 6th largest in the world?
onezeero is part of Impellam Group PLC, which means that you get to work in a specialist boutique agency but with the financial resources and branding of a FTSE listed company.
Here at onezeero we're not strictly-dressed, surname only, cut-throat types. But we don't just sit around on cushions either.
Our vibrant London office is currently looking for its next big star to join their incredibly successful team.
What we can offer you:
- Our commission structure is above the industry standard
- We have fantastic training and development from Day 1
- Clear career path
- Fast career path based on hard work and success
- Approachable managers and an all-round supportive environment
On top of that we encourage our consultants with great incentives, such as:
- Lunch clubs
- Monthly trips/nights out
- Quarterly prizes
- Elite club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York
- Duvet days
- Birthdays off
What we need from you:
- Must have previous Recruitment/Resourcing experience
- Demonstrated track record of working toward targets
- An interest in Technology
- Willingness to learn and step outside of your comfort zone
If you are interested in joining a supportive team, within a successful recruitment business, then please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Ash McSwiggan in the London office on 0207 654 1426
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.