A Business Analyst with experience working on large scale Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a world leading consultancy organisation in...
Recruitment Consultant - Leeds
£26,000 - £46,000 basic salary
20% commission, with no threshold and uncapped.
We're a fast-growing specialist tech recruitment agency that's bringing something a little special to the tech table - and we're looking for forward-thinking recruitment experts to help us lead the way.
The ever-kinetic world of technology means constant adaptation and this means approaching tech recruitment with creativity, expertise and intelligence. We have our finger on the pulse of tech life and we're looking for individuals who share our enthusiasm. So if you think you can inspire us, make us think or challenge the status quo, we want to hear from you.
You will join a warm desk with the scope to develop existing client relationships as well as to grow your own business. You will use your expertise to create and rollout high-impact resourcing plans, working with clients and candidates through the end-to-end process. You will also be responsible for creating imaginative attraction strategies to build candidate relationships and develop your reputation in the market.
You'll be joining our recruitment team in the heart of Leeds city centre.
We like to work in a relaxed environment that values independence so it's dress down all-day, every-day. We're a friendly bunch and we like to have fun both at work and at play, but that doesn't mean we don't know how to work hard: we're energetic, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.
Tell us where you want to take your career and we'll get you there. Want to manage a team? Tick. Want to build up a client base? Tick. Want to move into a different area entirely, or polish up a skillset? Let's see what we can do. We invest heavily in the growth of our consultants, including access to market-leading training and a structured progression plan. As a rapidly growing company there are always new opportunities on the horizon and we'll make sure you have the chance to get stuck in.
So what's in it for you?
- A straightforward, uncapped commission structure with no thresholds and no fine print;
- Regular team incentives, including monthly nights out, socials and quarterly prizes;
- Annual elite trip for high-achievers to destinations including Ibiza, Miami and New York;
- Company-wide social events including the annual conference and sports day;
- Quarterly top-table billers incentives to Michelin-star restaurants;
- Dress down working culture;
- Duvet days - you work your socks off in a month, you get a day off;
- Flexible and friendly working culture, including early Friday finishes for top-performers;
- Your birthday off;
- Additional incentives including free fruit, tea and coffee, pension scheme, season ticket loan, discounted phone contracts etc.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience within the recruitment industry;
- Specialist understanding of different tech markets;
- An energetic, positive personality;
- A grafter and a solutionist; and
- A consultative, strategic approach to recruitment.
We're a candidate-centric company that believes in matching the right candidate to the right opportunity. We get that technology is about being connected - just like the binary code that has given us our namesake - and as a result, so are we. We connect our clients with our candidates through our expertise and down-to-earth approach, meaning that we're always in line for leading-edge tech professionals. We've grown from some of the most experienced brands in the industry (Lorien and the Impellam Group) and we have a client base that speaks for itself, including over 50% of the FTSE250 and some of the most innovative start-ups in the industry to date.
If you're interested in joining a successful recruitment business at the forefront of the tech industry, we'd love to hear from you!
Call Ash, in the London office, on 0207 654 1426 or send your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.