Technical Sales ManagerExciting new role for a Market-leading Fin-tech based WeWork offices in the City. They are looking for a individual who is not scared...
Technical Sales Manager
Exciting new role for a Market-leading Fin-tech based WeWork offices in the City. They are looking for a individual who is not scared of travelling and can face any challenges given, as this is a fast-paced, super-fast growth business.
what you would do:
- Closely work with an assigned group of sales representatives and provide technical sales or sales engineering support
- Present and articulate both the technical benefits of the Token solution as well as the business value of the product to potential clients
- Participate in the pre-sales efforts both preparing and delivering technical presentations, RFP/RFI responses, proposal development assistance, competitve analysis and special internal projects
- Identify and communicate both the technical and business requirements that drive opportunities
- Provide project scoping as part of the pre-sales process including internal reviews with Product Management and Implementation as well as external reviews with prospects
- Manage the account hand-off process for all closed opportunities
To be successful:
- have previous experience in startup (ideally FinTech)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to respond to technical and functional queries
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed, passion and persistence
For more information on this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with an up to date CV to the details below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.