Oracle ERP Controls Assistant Manager Our client, a leading global consultancy seeks a consultant/assistant manager to work delivering Oracle process controls...
Oracle ERP Controls - Assistant Manager
Our client, a leading global consultancy seeks a consultant/assistant manager to work delivering Oracle process controls and Oracle assurance services to key clients in London and the South East. Their ERP & Business Systems capability perform a large amount of our work providing assurance, advice and attestation to clients on their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Business Management systems, specifically Oracle and SAP and implementing GRC or data analytical solutions on top of the ERP. Projects include delivery of ERP audits, process control, process & control optimisation, security, data analytics and ERP related GRC. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit engagements.
Duties will include:
- Leading multiple client engagements.
- Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements. This includes providing services over programmes, projects and business as usual implementations as well as managing delivery of Oracle controls services.
- Scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables.
- Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues
- Contributing to practice management, e.g. training, knowledge management.
- Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
The successful applicant will have proven experience of:
- successfully managing and delivering Oracle control and GRC services
- auditing and advising clients that operate Oracle based systems.
- functional experience of key Oracle Financials modules (GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, SA) and GRC / Advanced Control.
-experience in Oracle Release 12
- using Oracle data analysis tools.
- successfully delivering technology risk services.
- professional services or IT consultancy experience.
- supporting service line through reporting and knowledge management.
Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA
- IT Assurance Qualification CISA
- Degree educated
Our client is a prestigious global consultancy firm with smart offices in London's Canary Wharf. Travel to client sites, predominately in London and the South East is required.
As well as a competitive salary, a generous benefits package is on offer. While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.