***REMOTE Full-Stack Engineer (React.js/Node.js) UP TO £85,000***Are you an Engineer who wants to have freedom within your role? Either work fully remote or in the...
***REMOTE Full-Stack Engineer (React.js/Node.js) - UP TO £85,000***
Are you an Engineer who wants to have freedom within your role? Either work fully remote or in the London office.
I've partnered with a global tech company who are growing the Techteam.
They have a strong presence within their industry and have some of the best Engineers in Europe. Huge plans to expand over the next 6 months and have another 10 countries in their sights! Perfect time to join!
They believe that their technical teams should have the choice whether they are based in the office or at home. Happiness is key to Engineering!
- Property Tech company who have just secured another round of funding (30mil approx.) by global investors.
- They have rapidly scaled in just three years to be a leader with international teams in offices in many destinations across Europe.
- Won multiple awards including - Forbes fastest growing business and top 20 European Start-up's.
- Built an outstanding technical team due to their awards and investment.
- Have a forward thinking mentality with technology.
The culture is very important to the company. They host meet-ups, regular hackathons, innovation labs etc.
You will work on a range of technology. Certain areas you may be an expert with, others you may not know. They will welcome this as their teams have a wide range of stack knowledge.
Their stack: (They do not expect you to have experience with all of these!)
React js / React-native / NodeJS / Webpack / HTML5/ CSS3 / SASS / Git / AWS ( EC2, RDS, and S3) / Express.js / SQL
If you want to work for a company that put the tech team at the forefront of their success, then I would urge you to apply!
Whether you want to work in London or anywhere in Europe, let's have a chat!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.