ServiceNow Engineer An international defence company are currently looking for an expert ServiceNow Engineer to join their team onsite in West Yorkshire. In this position...
An international defence company are currently looking for an expert ServiceNow Engineer to join their team onsite in West Yorkshire. In this position you will be responsible for the development of new capabilities for their own business as well as the clients they support, this will be in a mixed infrastructure environment including Domain Separation and On-Premise solutions.
- Reporting to the ServiceNow SME/Product Owner, working with a team of engineers to deliver the roadmap to customers
- Own full technical responsibility for the product and drive quality through implementing best practice, knowledge sharing and peer reviews
- Work as part of a self-organised ServiceNow Product Team facilitated by the Scrum Master
- Champion the use of Agile and DevOPS best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace, without impacting the performance of an "always on" platform
- Actively contribute to discussions and generate new ideas around how to break down items on the backlog ensuring you deliver value early and often throughout the process
- Share knowledge with other members of the SharePoint Product Team in order to help meet sprint goals
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven and transferable knowledge of web technologies such as XML, HTML, Web Services, Java Script, Jelly and Twitter Bootstrap
- In-Depth cross-tool understanding of ServiceNow, such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules etc.
- Ability to identify and adopt off-the-shelf functionality over heavily customised applications
- Proven track record in designing ServiceNow applications and web-based solutions.
- A good understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as LDAP, SSO and Identity Management, Automated Testing tools (Selenium).
- Experience of working within rapid deployment environments utilising Agile (particularly SCRUM methodology) or DevOPS software development.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to confidently present to external stakeholders.
Active SC Clearance would be amazing but we can
Duration: 6 months + extension
Contact me today for more information and to get you booked in to interview!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.