Business Analyst London Markets / Robotic Process Automation- City of London £500pd 3 MonthsBusiness Analyst with experience working in a successful Automation Programme environment, specifically...
Programme Coordinator - Highways and Infrastructure - Cornwall - Contract (IR35) - £300 a day
The successful applicant will play a key role in the management, co-ordination and delivery of highways improvement and maintenance schemes throughout the county. Their primary role will be to enable the effective delivery of highways improvement schemes to be delivered via the Highways Maintenance Contract with CORMAC and ensuring, where directed, those existing programmes of maintenance work have been carried out in accordance with their briefs. They will also be involved in the management and prioritisation of maintenance schemes that are being developed in respect to the "One Highways Network" additional £30m of highways funding. It will also include the effective performance, continuous improvement and review of those schemes.
The role holder is responsible for aspects of the day to day management and commissioning of the Highways Maintenance Contract between the Council and CORMAC in regard to those schemes. They will ensure the delivery of those schemes in a timely and appropriate manner on the network to meet the required standards.
They will work under the direction of the Highway Asset Manager and where required for the Infrastructure Adoptions Manager. The role holder will promote and facilitate the inclusion of community and customer service aspirations into key strategic plans such as the Local Transport Plan and the Asset Management Framework and will be responsible for ensuring that the wider vision and priorities as set out in the corporate vision and strategy documents are integrated into the delivery of maintenance works.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Membership of an appropriate professional body / Incorporated or Chartered Civil Engineer with significant post qualification experience
- Significant experience of highway maintenance, construction practices and techniques
- Extensive experience and knowledge of highways legislation, policy preparation and development, client management, best practice techniques and operations.
- Experience of managing highways contracts
- Extensive experience and knowledge of highway maintenance techniques, materials and specification
- Experience and knowledge of the Health and Safety requirements
- Up to date knowledge of EU, national Government and industry best practice and policies for highway management
- Proven experience of effective budget management
- Experience of managing Member and public interface
- Successful experience of giving advice to and building relationships with Elected Members and/or Board Members.
The normal duties of the role will involve travel on a regular or occasional basis. It is a condition of employment that the role holder can exercise satisfactory travel mobility in order to fulfil the obligations of the role. For those journeys where an alternative form of transport is unavailable or impracticable the role holder will be required to provide a suitable vehicle
This role is deemed to be in scope of IR35
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.