A Project Manager with extensive experience delivering software projects is required to join a rapidly growing business. You will be based out of their Leeds...
A Project Manager with extensive experience delivering software projects is required to join a rapidly growing business. You will be based out of their Leeds office initially, then able to work from home half of the week.
You will be taking ownership on end to end software delivery projects, managing the full life-cycle of projects from planning through to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager who enjoys working with a variety of clients in an enterprise environment.
About the role:
As the Technical Project Manager you will be critical in planning and delivering key activities for the business, delivering customised versions of a SaaS product to clients across a range of industries. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Taking the lead on various Software delivery project deliverables
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Leading a multi-skilled team and technical resources
- Establishing project metrics, goals and quality control processes
- Waterfall based planning / Agile based task management
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business
As the Technical Project Manager, you will have previous experience within a delivering within a fast paced Agile environments. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience of successful delivery of web projects and software integrations
- Extensive experience within a business and technology change environment
- Exposure / Involvement to/in process improvement
- Worked on enterprise / large scale projects
- Technical background / strong technical understanding
This is an opportunity for a Technical Project Manager looking to work within a large scale environment, across a variety of software and systems change projects, where you'll be able to add value and make your mark. The business are offering up to £55,000 + bens
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.