A Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects in an Agile environment are required to join a world leading organisation in Crewe. The business...
A Business Analyst with experience working on eCommerce Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a leading software organisation in Manchester. The business has an excellent reputation and their eCommere software platform products are sold internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career, or to work on high profile digital projects, working on eCommerce systems and web applications
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will have excellent analytical skills, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others with exciting clients. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements - working closely with Product Owners and Technical Leads
- Facilitating stand-ups, demos, retrospectives and workshops
- Delivery of user stories, business requirement documents,
- Supporting development and testing activities
- Business process modelling using BPMN techniques
- Assisting with technical and process design
As the Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within an agile, waterfall and scrum environments, engaging with developers and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills, working on full SDLC
- Experience working within an Agile environment or on Agile projects - leading sprints
- Business / Systems Analysis and Modelling experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
- Technical understanding - eCommerce systems, Web applications and back-office
The business is offering up to £45,000 for the ideal candidate, with the opportunity to row within the business.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.