Led by some of the best minds in the telecoms industry my client have been creating pioneering technology for over 5 years. Their core services include enabling solutions for online ordering and delivery with systems integration.
Their platform is the product of both integration and aggregation. Their customer base and B2B partners utilise the lean efficient aggregation platform for all ecommerce. They have developed a two-way dialogue between the customer and enterprise. Their integration team are experienced working with networks and POS systems in cellular, banking and finance environments globally.
They are growing rapidly. Over the past few years they have taken on a number of household name clients and have lined up several more now in trial phases. Managing demand for existing products and functionality/feature requests from new clientshas grown the Development team. Currently I am looking for 2 talented developers for PHP Full Stack roles.
General responsibilities will include:
- Writing "clean", well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications and designs
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow & Implement industry best practices in all aspects of the SDLC
- Work collaboratively with talented Developers, Architect and CTO on multiple projects
The growth means this is a fantastic opportunity for career focussed developers. Opportunities to progress will open to you as the business expands and finding the right career path for you is encouraged.
Who will you be?They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in a very fast growing team, while equally being willing and eager to learn new skills and grow in their role.
The successful applicant will be working on a number of projects, based across a variety of different technologies giving you the opportunity to diversify your skill sets and try new tools.
They are looking for someone confident in handling aspects for multiple projects and working on a range of technologies in a fast paced, hands on work environment.
- Ability to work at the UX/UI level as well as core server code.
- Understanding of open source projects e.g. Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, OpenCart
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Experience in third-party APIs (e.g. Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Understanding of integrating with Payment Services Providers and implementation in a range of products.
- 5 years of proven software development with experience in PHP
- Real life industry experience in the whole SDLC
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Database technologies like MySQL and/or MongoDB
- Experience with libraries like jQuery and/or Front-end (CSS) framework Bootstrap
- Ability to understand multiple business domains quickly
Other skills, highly desirable:
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject a bonus
- Android/iOS development
- Languages other than PHP, e.g. NodeJS or Java
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.