Location: LondonReports to: Head of User Experience Architecture & GovernanceDepartment: UXHours of work: 40My Client is a well-known entity in their respective industry. They have...
Reports to: Head of User Experience Architecture & Governance
Hours of work: 40
My Client is a well-known entity in their respective industry. They have recently grown in size and so require a mid/senior UX designer to help with ongoing/Greenfield projects.
About the role
Our fast paced UX department play a crucial role in driving a customer first approach in which we exceed, not merely meet, our customer, regulator & commercial expectations.
Key Responsibilities of this role are
You will be responsible for ongoing interaction design deliverables, including sitemaps, user journeys, scenarios, detailed task flows and wireframes
- High Level definition of process flows - defining user roles, goals and tasks.
- Conducting competitive analysis/heuristic reviews to feed into recommendations
- Delivering product specifications in various formats based on project need with a strong emphasis on responsive design
- Produce and maintain prototypes
- Provide input into, and be part of, user research activities
- Present your work to the team and Business Stakeholders, clearly articulating rationale behind design decisions
- Build productive internal/external working relationships
- Monitor and share knowledge on emerging technologies, trends within UX and relevant industry
- Mentoring and potentially managing junior members of the team
We're looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge, and experience
- Expert in wireframing (Sketch, Axure)
- Ability to create prototyping to support an array of activities
- Have a working understanding of web standards and best practice application
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and the implications these have on site and app design
- Experience of working with Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, UX Researchers being comfortable participating and leading cross functional workshops
- Experience building multi-lingual, large scale b2c ecommerce websites with a CMS base
- Ability and to solve complex problems in innovative ways
- Enthusiastic & friendly with an appetite to learn and educate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can work independently and manage your own time
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV & Portfolio to
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.