CRM Dynamics Technical Lead City of London Permanent Are you currently sat there wishing you could be working for one of the 3rd largest insurance...
CRM Dynamics Technical Lead - City of London - Permanent
Are you currently sat there wishing you could be working for one of the 3rd largest insurance providers in the UK? I doubt it, but hey, even if you are I won't judge! #WeAllDiffer
I can't offer you ping-pong tables and free beers but if you are looking for a stable next step within a well-respected organisation then keep on reading. What I can offer you is a serious career within an organisation who are dedicated to giving you all the tools, support and inspiration you need to do your best job.
Technology is the driving force for this company in order to increase value for customers and their business. By delivering effective and efficient IT services that embrace innovation for competitive advantage you will be a key figure within the technical management team. The thrills don't stop there though! You will be the POC for all Dynamics CRM Technical question from both Business and IT.
- What is the purpose of this role?
- To provide technical leadership and expertise within the dynamics CRM team including the architecture, integration to other systems, design of the CRM eco-system, ensuring all configuration and customisation is in-line with best practise, as well as oversight of infrastructure working alongside other teams within the business to ensure they maintain stable and fit-for-purpose environments.
- What am I accountable for?
- A number of things but the foremost are: the technical design for Dynamics365 & its integration with other applications, research, design, documentation & modification of software specifications, SME for all Dynamics365 technical issues and to mentor & lead the team on standards, best practices and solution delivery. (List not extensive)
- Will they have Leadership expectations of me? (Lead gives it away. . .)
- Yes, some. You will be tasked with managing both internal and external members of your CRM Dynamics Development Team, expected to give guidance around technical or infrastructure related area of Dynamics365, even when this this knowledge or expertise may be found outside of the 365 team.
If this had piqued your interest and you want to know more about what they need from you then please apply today and I'll send over the full job description to discuss in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.