An Agile Project Manager with experience of delivering software projects including upgrades and enhancements, is required to join a leading international business in their Preston...
A Project Manager with experience delivering software projects within an agile environment, is required to join an international business in their Crewe office. You will be taking ownership on end to end software delivery projects, managing the full life-cycle of projects from planning through to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who enjoys working on a portfolio of small to medium sized IT software development projects.
About the role:
As the Project Manager you will be critical in planning and delivering key activities for the business from their established technology programme plan. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Taking the lead on Software delivery project deliverables
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Leading a multi-skilled team and technical resources
- Establishing project metrics, goals and quality control processes
- Waterfall based planning / Agile based task management
- Engaging with stakeholders across the businessAs the Project Manager, you will have previous experience within a delivering within a fast paced Agile environments. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience of successful delivery of new business systems
- Significant experience in project lifecycle management including requirements definition, change control and risk management
- Technical aptitude
- Exposure / Involvement to/in process improvement
- Worked on enterprise / large scale projects
- Extensive experience working within a software development environment
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager looking to work within a large scale environment, across a variety of software and systems change projects, where you'll be able to add value and make your mark. The business are offering up to £50,000 + bonus
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.