An IT Sourcing Strategy Consultant is required to join a leading international business in the Leeds OR Manchester office. You will be helping organisations leverage...
An IT Sourcing Strategy Consultant is required to join a leading international business in the Leeds OR Manchester office. You will be helping organisations leverage technology to achieve their business strategy. You'll be working with a range of clients from small start-up's through to international corporations. This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Sourcing Strategy Consultant, skilled within outsourcing and supplier selection to join a reputable brand.
About the role:
As the IT Sourcing Consultant, you will be supporting the development of proposed operating models. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the development of roadmaps, transformational plans and implementation plans
- Supporting clients through the service transition and IT Operating model transformation process
- Assisting clients through the supplier selection process from procurement through to signature
- Value assurance reviews of existing service agreements
- Supporting the definition and assistance with post-contract governance activities
As the IT Sourcing Consultant, you will have had prior experience within large scale / enterprise environments. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the content of outsourcing contracts
- Understanding of the IT function of a large organisation
- Exposure to - Applications maintenance, Infrastructure, Data centres, Networks, end user and cloud computing
- Good knowledge of the IT transformation lifecycle
- Technology sourcing and contracts management
- Service scope, service levels and establishment of the contract and service delivery operations
- ITIL certified
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Sourcing Strategy Consultant experienced within IT sourcing and strategy, to work with a wide range of high profile projects across a diverse portfolio of transformation pieces.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.