An experienced IT Services/Operational Manager is required to join a well-established company based in Oldham.You have proven experience of leadership and management of the Technical...
An IT Services Manager is required to join an international business in their Manchester office. You will be responsible for the internal business partners, service providers and delivery managers within your assigned region. This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Delivery Manager, IT Operations Manager or IT Services Manager who is an experienced leader within IT Service Delivery.
About the role:
As the IT Services Manager you will be supporting the Senior IT Services Manager in the development, implementation and maturity of services teams, ensuring best practice. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Supporting cross regional development and delivery
- Accountability for introductions of new brands and services into all regional hubs
- Primary escalation point for customers in locality
- Identification, agreement and driving the delivery of opportunities to improve service performance
- Attending service review meetings - performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes
- Leading analysis to develop robust business cases
- Auditing of internal service provider processes
As the IT Services Manager you will have prior experience of IT Service delivery management within a global organisation. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience managing IT Services Delivery teams
- Ability to drive digital transformation initiatives
- Delivery of change including process, technology and culture
- ITIL v3 certified
- Able to manage portfolio of contracts and senior relationship
- Driving and delivery of results through virtual trams and internal /external multinational suppliers
- Experience of commercial negotiations
- Excellent technical, analytical and communication skills
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an international business where you can add value and help drive a heavy investor in technology through their digital and systems transformation programme. The business offers excellent working practices and progression opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.