An established high level technology buisness based in Telford are looking to build up a brand new development squad. With a flurry of new client...
PHP Developer - Greenfield projects - Part Remote - flexible/part-time available! up to £35,000
About the client:
My client are a fast growing start-up based in South London. They have recently taken a large amount of funding and are looking to expand their Development team. Their product is a web application framework for SMEs across a huge breadth of industries, which is then configured to manage a wide variety of client requirements.What will you do?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented developer to join a fast growing and innovative startup:
- Help architect, design and continuous development of our web application platform
- Support existing clients
- Configure the application platform for new clients
- Applications delivered will encompass CRM, ERP, reporting and KPIs
- This is a collaborative role, so you can expect to spend some your time working alongside the team in the office
- The rest of the time you are free to work as remotely as you like on a schedule that suits your work-life balance
What they're looking for:
- Commercial experience working with PHP
- Familiarity with web application architecture, Linux and Apache
- The ability to work on own initiative, without micro-management
The ideal candidate will be thorough, methodical and have good attention to detail. You will be an enthusiastic self starter with a creative imagination and a passion for new ideas and developing something original. What's the culture like?This is a position with a dynamic and fast-growing software company. With all the flexibility of a start up, they are a professional environment of people who are passionate about what they are here to build.
This is a results focussed environment, the interest is not how many hours are spent at a desk but what is achieved. For this reason my client is happy to discuss what balance would work for you as employee - part time options and remote working is available.
This role will be key to the success of the company, so they are looking for someone who wants to make an impact.
Interested? Don't hesitate - get in touch! I would like to hear from anyone who feels this may be an interesting opportunity for them. Even if it's just to find out some more information about the role, apply or contact me directly for a confidential discussion about your next career move:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.