SCRUM Business AnalystMy well-respected client based in newly refurbished offices in a vibrant part of Central London are looking for an experienced SCRUM Business Analyst...
BI/Data Analyst - HR Analytics - Perm - West London
Our client is a leading Information Technology company that focuses on the transport industry and they are looking to hire an experienced BI/Data Analyst to join their team based in west London.
Reason for the Role:
Our client has recently implemented Oracle HCM Cloud with Oracle HR Analytics for management information to HR and the wider organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to utilise both your human resources knowledge and analytical ability to drive better insights into People data. The HRIS Lead BI/Data Analyst will be responsible for data mining and conducting various analyses of data to identify and implement process improvements as well as produce analytic reporting.
- Analyse, extract and interpret People data from various sources, including managing delivery of standardised reporting, providing recommendations to management, and developing executive presentations
- Conduct analysis of People data to identify trends, data integrity issues, and opportunities for improving data quality to ensure compliance with internal and external audit controls
- Ensure accuracy of People data, reduce defects to improve our employee experience, and implement functionality in systems that accurately reflects internal customer requirements and business operation
- Proactively lead the development of application and process best practices and, using a consultative approach, gets buy-in from all stakeholders
- Act as the single point of contact to coordinate and troubleshoot any issues with People data and related technologies, ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained
What are they looking for you to have?
University degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
Where applicable a recognised professional qualification is desirable. Someone with solid experience in data analytics, deployment and/or support of analytics software, implementing systems and modules with experience of multiple full lifecycle implementations.
Good experience of Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle BI technologies including the out-of-the-box HR Analytics reports and dashboards, and the related data model is required
*Commercial experience using Oracle HCM Cloud is necessary*
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.