An Agile Project Manager with experience of delivering software projects including upgrades and enhancements, is required to join a leading international business in their Preston...
An Agile Project Manager with experience of delivering software projects including upgrades and enhancements, is required to join a leading international business in their Preston office. You will be at the forefront software delivery, leading projects in an Agile environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a software focussed Project Manager looking to work in a rapidly growing business.
About the role:
As the Agile Project Manager you will be focussed on end to end delivery of backend and frontend systems. You will be responsible for the governance, QA and initiatives within your operations area. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Management of multiple workstreams, taking ownership for delivery
- Structuring the projects and creation of delivery plan - including coordination and management of budget, resources, risks and issues, priorities and workstreams
- Review and quality assure project deliverables
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and key stakeholders
- Strong track record of successful delivery of backend systems
- Track record of delivery within an Agile environments
- Experience of QA and testing processes
- Strong core project management processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Background / experience within Leisure, travel or ecommerce
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software focussed Agile Project Manager to join a large international ecommerce organisation, undergoing extensive change and transformation
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.