Junior DevOps Engineer Whether you are experienced or just have the desire to work within a DevOps environment we are looking for people with a...
A DevOps Engineer with experience of Java ecosystem and Python is required to join an international SaaS business in their Crewe office. You will be working alongside an experienced engineering and architecture team, helping the business become scale to meet the increasing load from a growing customer base. The companies offices are located a short walk away from public transport links.
About the role:
As the DevOps Engineer you will be helping the engineering team achieve maximum benefits from the businesses investment in latest technologies. In addition to this, you'll also be involved in the following:
- Supporting the deployment, configuration, scaling and monitoring of the application portfolio
- Testing of infrastructure deployment and scaling
- Load testing and capacity planning
- Application monitoring and incident investigation
- Collaboration and communication across teams to ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Migrating applications to HA configurations
You'll have previous experience within a fast paced DevOps Engineer environment, working on dynamic solutions. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Strong Linux/Sysadmin skills
- Provisioning tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible
- Scripting experience with Python and Bash
- Deployment of Continuous Integration solutions
- Exposure to Cassandra Databases or Postgres or Redshift
This is an exciting role to join a unique SaaS brand, processing millions of transactions yearly, where new technology is embraced and ideas come to fruition.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.