A Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects in an Agile financial services environment are required to join a leading organisation in Nottingham. You...
A Business Analyst with experience of working within the Digital space, is required to join a rapidly growing business in their Manchester office. This is an ideal role for a Digital Business Analyst who is looking to work for a business that is well respected within the digital space and enjoys being involved within exciting, innovative software content delivery services.
About the role:
As the Digital Business Analyst, you will be working across multiple digital projects simultaneously, including projects across web, applications and digital platforms. As the Business Analyst, you will be involved in the following:
- Engaging with key stakeholders, developers and clients
- Taking functional specifications and converting these into structure project plans
- Taking ownership of digital projects throughout the whole end to end delivery - including timescales and budget management
- Using functional specifications to generate Agile stories and backlogs
- Utilising online tools and methodologies during the development phases
- Acting as a Product Owner on specific development pieces - software and digital
As the Digital Business Analyst, you will have had some prior experience working within a digital or eCommerce agency. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience running projects within an agile framework
- Prior digital agency experience
- Strong technical understanding across web, mobile and digital platforms
- Very personable and engaging - effective communicator across stakeholders at all levels
This is a very unique
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.