An Infrastructure Project Manager is required to join a growing digital software organisation in their Manchester office. You will have prior experience working within an...
An Infrastructure Project Manager is required to join a growing digital software organisation in their Manchester office. You will have prior experience working within an Infrastructure environment, involved in server rollouts and infrastructure delivery.
About the role:
As the Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be working on the end to end delivery of multiple projects, managing change and risks. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the procurement process and agreements with third parties
- Ensuring solutions/projects are developed within agreed costs, timescales and quality, ensuring the fulfilment of business needs and requirements
- Defining appropriate service models and SLA's and providing updates to key business stakeholders
- Contribution to post implementation reviews
As the Infrastructure Project Manager, you will have had previous experience within agile and waterfall environments. In addition to this, the following experience is required:
- Prince 2 or similar qualification
- Experience in matrix managing multi-disciplined teams
- Project planning, estimation, budgeting, control and monitoring and managing multiple projects at one time
- Exposure to IT architecture, development methodologies and design
- Exposure to technology rollouts such as iPads and application implementation is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager who is looking for a new, bigger challenge where you will have a great deal of autonomy. The business are paying up to £35,000 for the right candidate
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.