Technical Business Analyst Award winning Fintech Angel, London About the company:My client are a digital banking solution based in London, with unique approach for helping...
Technical Business Analyst - Award winning Fintech - Angel, London
About the company:
My client are a digital banking solution based in London, with unique approach for helping people grow better at managing their money! Starting as a community group they have grown rapidly with over a thousand of their own customers investing in them.
After cementing their status as one of the most innovative FinTech's in the UK they successfully launched in the US with an overwhelming response surpassing all expectations. They continue to grow and to invest in their product, staff and vision. They are already looking into the European and Asian markets, their potential for further growth is huge and a huge part of that is going to be Development.
To help with our growth we are now looking for a Technical Business Analyst/Junior Product Manager to come on our journey with us. We offer a very entrepreneurial environment and flat structure with a lot of scope to lead your projects, learn and grow your skills.
You will be working on a wider variety of requirements taken on from both the Product Team, Operations and Marketing. You will receive high level functional specifications and will be responsible for translating into and producing a Technical Specification from that that can be worked on by the Engineering team directly.
Your will design the technical process, liaise with a number of 3rd parties and suppliers, acting as the connectivity interface between the business and technology.
You will influence teams in relation to design, technology decisions and time lines and release schedule accordingly. You will establish a close partnership with all the teams in the company to ensure successful release.
What they're looking for:
- Strong academic background (BSc) in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience writing functional and technical specifications, ideally in a B2C web company
- Thorough understanding of web and mobile application technology
- Strong technical skills, including SQL, are required
- Very strong communication skills - you will need to be able to articulate functional or technical assignment
- Solution orientated attitude with strong problem solving skills
- Experience working with pre-paid cards, payment systems or banking is a major advantage
- Any Development or Engineering experience also considered an advantage
But most importantly, we're looking for the right person - we want someone who is looking for a challenge and who wants to be part of something special.
What kind of person will you be?
- Imaginative, creative with a knack for problem solving
- Proactive attitude to finding solutions
- Think holistically and long term about your work
- Work well in a team environment and independently
- Strong communication skills both for dealing with staff and other departments
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.