An Enterprise Architect with extensive experience of e-commerce, web content management and digital platform integrations (such as Hybris and STG) is required to join a...
An Enterprise Architect with extensive experience of e-commerce, web content management and digital platform integrations (such as Hybris and STG) is required to join a leading organisation in their Watford office, to be part of a major business change and transformation programme. This is an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise Architect who has experience leading within technology and systems design and delivery roles.
About the role:
As the Enterprise Architect, you will be focussed on ensuring the strategic business objectives are delivered effectively, supporting the Lead EA in the definition and implementation. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for enterprise strategies that impact solutions design options for small to medium size projects
- Supporting the publication and communication of strategic technology standards and frameworks and roadmaps
- Defining the roadmap from the "as-is" state to the "to-be" state
As the Enterprise Architect, you will have had experience working within Digital environments, ideally on solutions within the Marketing and/or ecommerce domain.
- Have come from a hands-on technical background initially, with a strong understanding of technology and how things integrate
- Experience of engaging with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience with Hybris and/or ATG web platforms
- Extensive stakeholder management/engagement
- Experience working within a solutions focussed strategic role
- Experience of mobile applications design
- EAM tool knowledge - SparX / Alfabet
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join an international organisation undergoing major transformational change, where you'll have the opportunity to put your stamp on solutions and designs. The business is processing a high volume of ongoing change, so you will be exposed to many exciting projects/challenges.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.