A Nottingham centre cloud based SaaS company require an Automation Test Analyst to join their technology teams in a varied and interesting role, delivering high...
Are you a Tester in Cheshire?
A great opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join an expert Agile Software Development team has opened up.
You'll be working with a group of friendly, supportive and established QA people conducting automation and manual tests. All teams working closely together and you'll have plenty of collaboration with the Development and Projects teams.
You will be someone who enjoys learning new technologies quickly, understands Agile and Scrum best practice and has a pro-active approach to quality software test analysis.
This role would suit someone who is a capable Test Analyst with a real passion for doing things in the right way, at the right time. It's a 'grown-up' environment - meaning you'll be working with a group of highly professional people that take real pride in what they produce.
I suppose I need automation...
Actually, no. I'm looking for a competent and experienced Manual Test Analyst who is confident in their capabilities around the following areas;
- Tested in a .Net / C# environment
- Some Web testing experience (you ideally need to be able to read the website and test in the front end)
- Attention to detail is very important
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to create and execute test scripts without needing direction
- Ability to get on well with stakeholders from all parts of the business
- Familiar with working in a fast-paced, driven environment with deadlines
- An understanding of how important Testing is to the overall success of the product
Automation does exist within the business currently, and there is the opportunity to be trained up in that if you so wish.
With regards to Training, this company has a budget and has previously sent Testers on courses and helped them get certifications/qualifications.
Set in beautiful offices in the area of Chester, this company is looking for someone who can add real value from the start and in return be rewarded with a very competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Not an opportunity to be missed, get in touch to find out more
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.