A Solution Engineer with experience consulting on design approaches and providing technical direction (utilising technology such as Hybris, Epsilon, IBM CRM and Drupal) is required...
A Solution Engineer with experience consulting on design approaches and providing technical direction (utilising technology such as Hybris, Epsilon, IBM CRM and Drupal) is required to join a leading organisation in their Watford office. You will be providing leadership for the solution design of projects and partnering with the enterprise architecture team. The business offices are easily accessible via public transport.
About the role:
As the Solution Engineer you will be responsible for providing guidance to an extended projects team, assisting and advising on the configuration, testing, implementation and support of secure technical systems. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Reviewing and approving of macro level technical design for SME solutions
- Consulting on design approaches to solve visible and complex business problems
- Providing input into design best practice methodologies and standards
- Participation in the creation of Total Cost Ownership (TCO) models
- Input into technical application roadmaps
As the Solution Engineer, you will have had prior experience working within a solution design / architecture role. In addition to this, the following experience will be highly beneficial to your application:
- Worked within a marketing / loyalty system environment using technology such as - Epsilon, Aimia, Mozido or any other loyalty platform
- Campaign management systems such as IBM Unica, IBM Silverpop, IBM Interac
- Experience with SAP Hybris and/or Oracle ATG
- Exposure to - Json, APIs, Jira / Confluence, Data Migration, Mobile Apps, Gigya Customer Hub, Cognos, Tableu, MAP R, Drupal, Axciom
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and PCI policies
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solution Engineer to join a leading organisation undergoing a global transformation, where your designs and ideas will add value and make an impact.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.