My client, a successful FinTech business specialising in digital banking software, is looking for an Information Security Manager to join their successful business.Your work will...
My client, a successful FinTech business specialising in digital banking software, is looking for an Information Security Manager to join their successful business.
Your work will include:
- Leading on all security governance, risk and compliance activities including policy, procedures, awareness training and applicable Security standards.
- You will maintain PCIDSS level 1 compliance and certification
- Regular vulnerability scanning and management of penetration testing schedules and remediations
- Ensure security compliance of products and sign off applications prior to release, working closeley with the Chief Architect to ensure that Security by Design is applied.
- Manage security tools, including suppliers
- Regularly report on Security to board level
- Act as Data Protection Officer for the business
You will use your strong understanding of Information Security, in particularly Application Security to help you and will have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle. You will be hands on and fimiliar with Security tools, such as SIEM and application security tools. You will be an exceptional communicator.
If you would like to know more, apply or contact Jack Yearwood on 0207 6541411 for a conversation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.