SAP Controls Manager Perm London Market Rates The Company Driven by passion and purpose they have become a leading provider of professional services delivering integrated...
Post Title: Service Desk Oracle DBA
Days of Work: Monday - Sunday
Hours: The role is one to be part of a 24x7 shift based rota. Exact hours/shifts TBC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first/front line support for client's Managed Service customers.
- Work alongside the Managed Service second line operations team in UK/Australia.
- Perform standard DBA duties including but not limited to: Space Management, Upgrades, New Builds, Installations, Application releasing, Fault diagnosis, Monitoring, Managing alerts.
- Fully document work that is carried out as required.
- Work according to a rota based shift pattern
Skills and Experience:
Required - some or good experience of most of the following:
Experience of Oracle Database Administration - 2+ years
Good general IT troubleshooting skills
Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle Grid Control 11g/12c
EXP/IMP, RMAN, Datapump, ASM
Basic UNIX/Windows Administration skills
Understanding of the principles of Change Management
Able to manage multiple Oracle RDBMS across versions and platforms
Proven experience working within a team and 3rd party environment
Good interpersonal skills
Good spoken English and a positive telephone manner
Good written English for formal, informal information exchange with the team and customers.
Recent experience of 11g
Oracle e-Business Experience
Oracle Dataguard, RAC
Oracle Certification (OCA/OCP)
This role is based in Poland. Please only apply if you are currently eligible to work in Poland with no restrictions.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.