Senior C# Developer £30,000-£50,000 Nottingham City CentreI am recruiting for a Senior C# Developer for a leading software house based in Nottingham. You must have...
A bit about the company:
My client are a global, rapidly scaling tech enterprise with multi-award-winning, game-changing technology. They client help businesses gain access to large quantities of validated feedback, and consumers get trustworthy recommendations. With several global patents under our belt we are partnering with many of the biggest ecommerce companies in the world, they have a customer base ranging from the global traders right down to your local pub.
They want to empower each individual in our teams to be the best they've ever been. You will also be owning part of what you've created.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, a fun creative working environment, a fully stocked kitchen, our fun summer and winter days out, a private healthcare scheme, life insurance and a pension scheme on joining.
A bit about the role:
My client are looking for a talented Front-End Developer.
- Working closely with back end development team to create appealing innovative web-based user interfaces backed by our cloud based REST API.
- Actively contribute to increasing unit test coverage and continuous integration
- Integrate with browser based tools and services (GA, MixPanel, etc.)
- Ensure any touchpoints provide a consistent user experience
- Work with other developers and members of non-technical teams to share knowledge and skills.
- Working closely with product, designers & marketers to bring web projects to life.
A bit about you:
They are looking for someone who can quickly integrate into our tech team and help deliver their global roadmap. They are building and refining applications to function across and array of devices and platforms; you will need to apply flexibility and creative thinking on a daily basis.
We would like to bring the following skills on board:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up languages, including HTML5, CSS
- Knowledge of modern UI/UX development processes and tools (mocking, wireframes, industry standards)
- The ability to Experience of working with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Integrate into our enthusiastic, dedicated team, learn fast and communicate your ideas and solutions
- Ability to work with version controls systems. (GIT etc.)
- Commitment to user-centred design, web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Familiar with frontend testing technologies and environments (Jasmine and Karma preferable)
- A collaborative approach; the ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines/ teams.
Bonus points for ......
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Familiar with modern web development workflows (Babel, Webpack)
- Good knowledge of prototyping frames
- Ability to work on website deployment with Microsoft Azure Web app.
- The basics of SEO (search engine optimisation
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.