A Nottingham centre cloud based SaaS company require an Automation Test Analyst to join their technology teams in a varied and interesting role, delivering high...
A lot of companies will post roles online advising that they are able to teach automation, or that they have the technical infrastructure in place to support this claim.
Not all of them back it up.
Working as a Manual QA Engineer for our client in Liverpool, you'll find a team that support, engage, create and deliver together. The QA Testers and the Developers work together as a true tech family to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.
In terms of the role...
- You'd be building a cloud based technology platform
- The service you'll build combines key elements in areas including mobile applications, portal services and a cloud platform
- Currently have automation in place and established so for a manual tester, there's a great roadmap for you to learn automation tools and give you a route into that skill set.
- Ideas culture - the work you do and the ideas you come up with will have a huge impact on their principal service
- You'll be doing all of this from some of the coolest offices in the area!
It's a C# .Net environment, so experience of coding/testing C# and the ability to use SQL to query database that would be ideal. If you've got hands-on experience of creating and executing automated tests (Selenium experience preferred) then brilliant but if not, they will teach you how to do this.
This role is an easy commute either via public transport or if you drive.
For the right person, you'll be paid £30,000 to continue your career in one of the better learning cultures in Liverpool.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.