DevOps Engineer HedgefundExciting opportunity have real influence over the direction of DevOps within this fast-paced and highly profitable commodities trading firms in central London. You...
DevOps Engineer - Hedgefund
Exciting opportunity have real influence over the direction of DevOps within this fast-paced and highly profitable commodities trading firms in central London. You will be one of the initial DevOps Engineers in a recently created team which is growing rapidly.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for working with the delivery and operational functions to design, build and handover of all DevOps delivery requirements and enhancements, as well as continuous improvement of existing solutions in order to enhance efficiency, cost and operations.
This is a technical role requiring a deep understanding of all DevOps related technologies and solutions in order to provide the best in class DevOps services to the business.
- Windows Server (All versions), Windows Server clustering
- System Center Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Service Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Data Protection Manager, Orchestrator (Latest)
- Hyper-V (All versions, especially latest)
- Citrix Xenapp Server (Latest)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault (Latest)
- Extensive Experience with scripting in PowerShell, DSC, VB and .NET
- SAN experience and knowledge of iSCSI/Fibre Channel
- Experience with automation using Orchestrator and PowerShell
- Cloud Services and IaaS (preferably Azure)
- Deep understanding of networking
- MS SQL (All versions, including SSRS and SSAS)
- Experience in owning and operating TFS (latest version)
- Proficient in C#. ASP.NET
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.