Oracle Controls Assistant Manager PERM London Market RatesThe TeamTechnology brings tremendous opportunities as well as considerable threats to organisations. Our clients need to deal effectively...
Oracle Controls Assistant Manager - PERM - London - Market Rates
Technology brings tremendous opportunities as well as considerable threats to organisations. Our clients need to deal effectively with technology related risks and derive maximum value from data and technology enabled business processes. Technology Risk Consulting, a part of our Risk Consulting Advisory business, brings together specialist skills around the Technology risk agenda. A team of 350+ individuals are focussed on advising clients across all markets of the technology and data risks they face - with specific focus areas being Technology Risk, Information Protection (Security), Evidence and Disclosure Management, Data Analysis, and Financial Modelling.
This role requires specific Oracle controls experience. Delivering Oracle process controls and Oracle assurance services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
The Role Will include some or all of the following:
* Lead multiple client engagements.
* Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements. This includes providing services over programmes, projects and business as usual implementations as well as managing delivery of Oracle controls services.
* Scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables. * Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
* Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the business, but in particular in the wider IT Advisory areas.
* Contributing to practice management, e.g. training, knowledge management.
* Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
* A good understanding of Oracle and GRC technology platforms.
* Ability to identify and assess complex ERP risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels.
Experience and Skills; a combination of the following:
* Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering Oracle control and GRC services (including external/internal audit) to medium/large, multi-national clients. Including, for example, experience in Oil & Gas, Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Utilities and Life Sciences sectors.
* Auditing and advising clients that operate Oracle based systems.
* Functional experience of key Oracle Financials modules (for example GL, AP, AR, PO, FA, SA) and GRC / Advanced Control. Experience in Oracle Release 12 is essential, with Oracle Fusion experience an advantage.
* Experience of using Oracle data analysis tools.
* Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services.
* "Big 4" professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
* Supporting service line through reporting and knowledge management.
Accounting Audit Qualifications:
ACA or equivalent.
IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent.
Preferably degree educated or proven commercially demonstrated experience
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.