Oracle Controls Manager PERM London Market RatesThe TeamThe Sectors team within International Markets & Government (IMG) Technology Risk Consulting services large national and international corporate...
Oracle Controls Manager - PERM - London - Market Rates
The Sectors team within International Markets & Government (IMG) Technology Risk Consulting services large national and international corporate clients including Power & Utilities, FMCGs, Telecoms and Media. Our engagements often take place in an international context which requires us to provide services across the globe.
Technology Risk Consulting is a fast growing department that currently consists of about 350 professionals: Our services are of both an assurance and advisory nature and include:
Within this team a key objective is to grow our capability and size of our Oracle offerings into the market, as part of a wider strategic plan to grow our ERP & Business Systems team. The services we provide include External and Internal Assurance, Controls Transformation, Process Optimisation and GRC implementations. This work is delivered through stand-alone assignments, or as part of external and internal audit engagements.
This role requires specific ERP and GRC (Oracle) experience. Delivering Oracle process controls and ERP assurance services. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across of range of corporate clients.
Typical activities include:
- Responsibility for quality, value add and timely delivery of the overall output from client engagements
- Scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
- Building and managing excellent client relationships (typically at CIO / CFO/ Project Sponsor level)
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations
- Coaching and developing team members on engagements
A Manager with a ORACLE Controls focus within the team would typically be responsible for:
- Leading multiple ORACLE assurance and/or advisory engagements
- Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements.
- Overseeing the scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables.
- Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships (typically at CIO, CFO and Head of Internal Audit level) across a range of organisations.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the business, promoting the ERP & Business Systems capability specifically for ORACLE and informing other business services and capability groups of the value it could add to their engagements.
- Be responsible for expanding ORACLE services in a specific IMG segments, e.g. B2C and B2B. whilst also being able to work across a range of other sectors.
- Coaching and developing team members, both as ORACLE specialists, but also training wider Technology Risk Consulting team members to become skilled in certain areas (e.g. selling ERP analytics, integration into audit delivery etc.).
- Leading product development and innovation in the use of ORACLE GRC, data and analytics technologies, to ensure that business offering remains market leading on a global scale.
- In addition to the core Manager competencies, also identifying and progressing business development opportunities related to ORACLE, as well as managing sales activities such as responding to RFPs/ audit tenders, bid management, proposal writing and client presentations.
Experience and Background
- Experience in ORACLE business analysis and understanding of core financial business processes (procure to pay, record to report, order to cash etc within an ORACLE environment)
- Experience of core ERP and / or business systems - including SAP, Oracle and others
- Functional experience of Oracle GRC, Financials.
- Functional experience of Oracle Release 12 essential and advantage of Oracle Fusion experience
- Experience of using Oracle data analysis tools.
- A good understanding of technology platforms supporting the industry
- Ability to present on specific industry subjects to a large group of people
- An understanding of system risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality
The Person Successful candidates will display a combination of the following:
- Proven experience in identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and first rate interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people (both internal and clients/ potential clients).
- Ability to break down Oracle technical data analysis into accessible business terms, which express clear opinions to all levels and are applied to the wider business environment.
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships.
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality.
- Excellent team player, but also able to excel working on own initiative.
- Ability to identify, understand and adopt new technologies and innovations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology based consulting services, particularly related to Oracle implementations.
- Masters degree or MBA.
- Big 4 professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
- Significant experience in industry or professional services.
- Oracle Certifications (Desirable)
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.