An opportunity has arisen for a SaaS Implementation Consultant / Manager to join an international software solutions organisation to rollout bespoke implementations of the businesses...
An opportunity has arisen for a SaaS Implementation Consultant / Manager to join an international software solutions organisation to rollout bespoke implementations of the businesses products to their extensive customer base. This is an excellent opportunity for an Implementation Consultant / Manager who is looking for a new challenge within a rapidly growing organisation.
About the role:
As the Implementation Consultant, you will be owning project implementation and delivery of the SaaS solutions and maintaining and building customer relationships. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Management and escalation of customer issues, ensuring a swift resolution
- Budgetary, time and quality responsibilities of implementations under your control
- Leading projects of varying size, within wider projects
- Understanding customer requirements, being able to add value where identified
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective systems configuration, development and testing
- Supporting people, processes, system and data post go-live
As the Implementation Consultant, you will ideally have worked with some form of e-learning or training or educational software, but the business is open to applicants with other software/systems implementation experience. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Stakeholder and client management/engagement skills
- Experience working with a large user base - e.g 500+
- Experience managing change and conflict
- Experienced with SaaS based products ideally
- Prior experience managing software implementation projects - ideally from an Implementation Consultant background, but the business other disciplines
The business are keen to recruit an individual who has a technical understanding, able to become knowledgeable on the product, able to contribute to further product development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.