SAP Controls Manager Perm London Market Rates The Company Driven by passion and purpose they have become a leading provider of professional services delivering integrated...
SAP Controls Manager - Perm - London - Market Rates
Driven by passion and purpose they have become a leading provider of professional services delivering integrated solutions to eliminate client issues.
Pioneering to create a truly equal working environment this Big4 consultancy have taken it upon themselves to publish both their Gender pay gap & an Ethnicity pay gap repSort way before being obliged by government. Even going so far as to commission research into whether, and if so how, gender, ethnicity and socio-economic background, affect employees' progression in the firm. The results, will enable them to address progression within the firm and eliminate pay inequality.
With now more than 160,000 colleagues around the world they continue to work with even more businesses and organisations, helping their clients to grow along with them.
The SAP Controls team sits within the International Markets & Government Technology Risk Consulting team, who currently service large and international corporate clients within the: Life Sciences, FMCG and Utility industries. As their focus is heavily international, the engagements often require close cooperation with other sites around the globe. This department has circa 350 people split, roughly in the middle, between two locations in London.
The services provided fall into both assurance and advisory and include:
- IT Security and Risk Management
- System Regulatory Assurance
- IT Internal & External Audit
- ERP & Business Systems including GRC
- Independent Programme and Project Assurance
- Revenue Assurance
The Role Responsibilities (not limiting):
- Managing sales activities such as responding to RFPs/ audit tenders, bid management, proposal writing and client presentations
- Leading multiple SAP assurance and/or advisory engagements
- Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements
- Overseeing the scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
- Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships (typically at CIO, CFO and Head of Internal Audit level) across a range of organisations
- Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the business, promoting the ERP & Business Systems capability specifically for SAP and informing other service and capability groups of the value it could add to their engagements
- Be responsible for expanding SAP services in a specific IMG segments, e.g. B2C and B2B whilst also being able to work across a range of other sectors
- Coaching and developing team members, both as SAP specialists, but also training wider Technology Risk Consulting team members to become skilled in certain areas (e.g. selling ERP analytics, integration into audit delivery etc.)
- Leading product development and innovation in the use of SAP GRC, data and analytics technologies, to ensure that the companies offering remains market leading on a global scale
Successful candidates will display a combination of the following:
- Proven experience in identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and first rate interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people (both internal and clients/ potential clients)
- Ability to break down SAP technical data analysis into accessible business terms, which express clear opinions to all levels and are applied to the wider business environment
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality.
- Excellent team player, but also able to excel working on own initiative
- Ability to identify, understand and adopt new technologies and innovations, and assess and explain the value of developing these within the SAP capability
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology based consulting services, particularly related to SAP implementations
- Master's degree or MBA
- Big 4 professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience
- Significant experience in industry or professional services
- SAP Certifications (Desirable)
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.