PHP Developer (London) £370-420 a day 6 Month Multi Award-Winning *FinTech*PHP; MySQL; MVC (Zend ideally); RESTful Web Services; REST / SOAP APIsAbout them:After cementing our...
PHP Developer (London) £370-420 a day - 6 Month - Multi Award-Winning *FinTech*PHP; MySQL; MVC (Zend ideally); RESTful Web Services; REST / SOAP APIs
After cementing our status as one of the most innovative FinTech's in the UK we successfully launched in the US with an overwhelming response surpassing all expectations. We continue to grow and to invest in our product, our staff and our vision. We are already looking into the European and Asian markets and our potential for further growth is huge!
They are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our friendly, entrepreneurial and technical team to work on full lifecycle projects.
You will have:
- Object Oriented PHP development
- PHP 5.6
- Some experience in MVC frameworks (ideally Zend)
- SQL and Query optimisation (MySQL)
- RESTful web services
- Knowledge of REST / SOAP APIs
- Good communication skills
Ideally you will have:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Zend 1.12
- TDD (PHPUnit)
- Knowledge of GIT or other Source Code control system
- Configuring Apache / nginx.
- Familiarity with Linux Crons
- Some exposure to strictly typed languages (Java/C#/C++)
- Comfortable with the Linux command line
- Some experience in data manipulation and processingas
- Has developed APIs to be consumed by web and mobile apps
But most importantly, we're looking for the right person:
- Be imaginative, creative and will have a knack for problem solving
- Be able to fit into a team and work well with others
- Have a proactive attitude and be willing to own problems and find solutions
- Be able to think holistically and long term about their code, taking into account future development and customer growth
- Be able to work with minimal direction, yet also to work in a team environment
- Be passionate about web technologies
- Have a desire be a part of something new, exciting and innovative.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.