Global Insights ManagerBeauty Products50-60KLondon A high profile and growing beauty products brand is looking for a Global Insights Manager to join the team based in...
Global Insights Manager
A high profile and growing beauty products brand is looking for a Global Insights Manager to join the team based in London. You will be responsible for providing both B2B and B2C insight across every business area including senior stakeholder exposure at 'C' level.
Due to recent growth this well-known brand is looking forward to global expansion and the Global Insights Manager will significantly contribute to the success and further growth. You will be based in fantastic offices in London sitting with the Marketing and Executive teams.
As Global Insights Manager you will have experience of turning data into clear and actionable business insight through a combination of market intelligence, consumer behaviour data and research insight.
You will also be responsible for the end to end delivery of strategic research and insight including design and development to provide a view of all business performance including commercial, consumer and industry insights. This could also include working with external agencies.
- Strong experience of qualitative & quantitative market research projects
- Extremely strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable commercial exposure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders to gather data and present insights
- Ability to influence at a senior leadership level
- Keen focus on continuous process improvements
- Passion and natural flare for consumer insights
- Excellent technical data skills with Excel
- Experience of B2B and B2C within beauty products including Salons
- Global exposure
In return you will be able to make a quick impact within a business on track to become a billion dollar player in the global market and ultimately build out a whole Insight team. You will also be heavily involved in exciting new product developments and visit the product research facility to see where the magic happens.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.