Are you skilled on Oracle APEX? Are you experienced with Oracle database technologies, in particular SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views?
Do you have exposure to the full development lifecycle, including requirement gathering/analysis, design, development, testing, Implementation and support?
If you have the above skills, please feel free to keep reading on.
Currently undergoing a major upgrade to the ERP solution, you will join the team responsible for the greenfield design, development and maintenance of a core Oracle application, working through the full development lifecycle.
You will have Oracle experience in particular relating to Oracle APEX technology and must have experience using PL/SQL and ideally you will have some exposure to DBA activities such as creating tables and triggers.
More important than the technical skills are evidence that you are a good problem solver, a focussed and dedicated developer with the ability to work on your own as well as with a team.
- Working across the full development lifecycle and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements
- Designing and developing using Oracle APEX and PL/SQL packages and procedures.
- Designing and developing integration between core on premise and cloud based applications
- Thinking creatively to bring new ideas and concepts to the existing application
- Estimating the time required to complete work, providing the finished items inline with the original estimate
- Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for applications developed providing ongoing application support if required
- Exposure to Oracle Data Integrator or Oracle ICS middleware tools
- Experience with Oracle Financials ERP and customization including using BI Publisher reports
- Experience using Subversion version control
If the role is of interest, then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.