Are you an Oracle DBA Manger at the level to assist a IT Operations Director in the delivery of database strategy? Do you have the...
A Problem Manager with experience of IT service delivery management within a global organisation, is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will be providing expert knowledge and advice, driving the efficiency and effectiveness or the problem management process, through the businesses large scale digital transformation. The role will be located within the businesses central Manchester offices, with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the Problem Manager, you will be responsible for the operational execution of problem management processes, ensuring the business remains fully accountable and in control of problem management. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Influence of the future direction of the Service Function
- Formulate plans and strategies to investigate and resolve incidents and problems
- Assessing the causes of incidents and consequences of existing problems and known defects
- Analysis of major incidents and problems
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the incident management process and system - monitoring the effectiveness of the process, devising and recommending improvements
- Participation in the negotiation of SLA's with customers, users and 3rd parties
- Investigation of serious and complex problems and other requests for support
As the Problem Manager, you will have had previous experience working within a large scale / global environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Strong background in Incident and Problem Management
- Strong understanding of service management frameworks and processes
- Exposure to ServiceNow
- Prior experience process embedding and maturation - ability to drive digital transformation initiatives and deliver change
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - qualifications / experience to Kepner Tregoe Problem Solving & Decision making
This is an exciting opportunity for a Problem Manager looking to work within a fast paced, growing business. You will be able to take ownership and add value, getting to make your mark on a vast transformation piece.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.