A Change Manager with experience of IT service delivery management within a global organisation, is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester...
A Change Manager with experience of IT service delivery management within a global organisation, is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will be providing expert knowledge and advice, ensuring appropriate resource planning and management of the change control process, through the businesses large scale digital transformation. The role will be located within the businesses central Manchester offices, with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the Change Manager, you will overseeing the development and maintenance of change management procedures. You will be applying state of the art industry standards, methods and tools to all activities involved in the Change Management process. As the Change Manager, your responsibilities will also include:
- Investigations and defining strategies to deal with Change constraints across the digital transformation initiatives
- Production of high standard of documentation - technical and descriptive
- Integration of change management tools and Change management system - review and maintenance procedures for developed/implemented change management system
- Chairing meetings that review change - CABs - CAB meetings, issuing agenda, urgent RFC's and determining CAB membership
- Taking ownership for managing changes to live infrastructure
- Impact and resource assessment for RFC's
- Auditing implemented changes
As the Change Manager, you will have prior experience working within a large / enterprise environment, ideally within a multi-site or global level. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- IT service delivery management within a global organisation
- ITIL Change Management & Configuration Management related certifications / experience
- Solid understanding of Change Management best practice
- Exposure to ServiceNow
- Strong documentation/revision processes and procedures
- Previous experience process embedding and maturation - ability to drive digital initiatives and deliver change
This is an exciting opportunity for a Change Manager looking to work within a fast paced, growing business. You will be able to take ownership and add value, getting to make your mark on a vast transformation piece.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.