A SharePoint and Nintex Specialist with experience with Nintex products is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will be...
A SharePoint and Nintex Specialist with experience with Nintex products is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will be working to deliver improved systems and processes supporting the overall delivery of the technology transformation programme.
About the role:
As the SharePoint Designer, you will be troubleshooting Nintex Product issues and reporting issues and providing design suggestions. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Being the link between the business, functional teams and 3rd party providers
- Maintain knowledge of Nintex's suite of products alongside O365 and SharePoint
- Drafting and maintaining documentation within your specialist area
- Acting as a 'consultant' on all things SharePoint and Nintex
- Testing and development while meeting all associated guidelines and best practices including Secure Coding, Unit Testing and QA
As the SharePoint and Nintex specialist, you will have prior experience of both On-premise (2013) and O365 SharePoint environments. In addition to this, the following experience would also be highly beneficial to your application:
- Nintex Digital workflows
- Extensive experience with SharePoint 2013
- Nintex forms and Workflow design
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a large global enterprise, who are market leaders in their field. Your SharePoint knowledge will impact over 50,000 users globally who are on this intranet communications and extranet platform. If you would relish the opportunity to enjoy a mixture of enterprise support and project work, get in touch!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.