Audit Analytics Technical Lead ERP Perm UK Wide Market Rates Please note this role can be located in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow or Edinburgh....
Audit Analytics Technical Lead - ERP - Perm - UK Wide - Market Rates
Please note this role can be located in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow or Edinburgh.
My clients vision is to be the clear choice on the future of Audit. In today's complex and ever-changing business world, they recognise the need to be one step ahead of their competitors - rather than reacting to emerging trends. Their people are integral to this, bringing their natural curiosity, diversity of ideas and perspectives to help deliver client excellence.
The Audit Data & Analytics team has been rolling out Automated Audit Procedures in the past years, a data & analytics tool that enables the firm's audit engagement teams to extract data from clients' ERP systems and perform automated audit procedures. Making KAAP essential to large UK audits is one of the Audit practice's key goals for 2017. There has been a significant investment in the KAAP infrastructure and, while the team are currently working on a standalone server, a distributed server environment has been built and will be used in the near future.
The Audit Data & Analytics team is part of their Audit National practice and currently consists of three technical leads and nine processors. Due to the anticipated large volume of audit teams wishing to use KAAP, there is a need to increase the number of technical leads over the next year. This opportunity provides the right candidate with excellent development opportunities and the chance to play a key role in rolling out KAAP in the UK. The Data & Analytics Technical Lead role will be based in their London or regional offices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ultimately being the person responsible to lead a team of analysts to successfully apply KAAP and Clara routines to audit engagements. To include, but not limited to:
- reviewing the work performed by the analysts;
- ensuring deadlines are met and being the primary person responsible to ensure the routines are run successfully.
- Manage the needs of multiple stakeholders. To include, but not limited to:
- maintain constant dialogue with audit teams and clients in order to manage expectations on deliverables;
- interpret routine results to audit teams to enable them to fully understand the reports;
- act as an escalation point for your analysts should they experience issues with their responsibilities;
- reacting quickly to any issues and only escalating to Senior Technical Lead for any complex issues.
- Acting as a coach and mentor to the onshore and offshore group of analysts. Training and upskilling the group as needs arise.
- Attend client meetings in order to represent the firm's D&A capabilities as and when required. - Act as the D&A champion on audit tenders as and when required.
- Develop deep knowledge of audit guidance, ERP interpretation and other technology solutions.
- Develop and present any training programmes as requested by the Senior Technical Leads or Team Leader.
- Develop and implement best practice to ensure that 'quality' is embedded within all activities performed by the team.
- Ensure all work and developments are appropriately considered and challenged in line with audit methodology and documentation requirements.
- Ability to independently take forward new initiatives to successful completion as identified by the team leader.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced programming skills, e.g. SQL, Python, SSAS, SSIS.
- Proven experience of performing analytics and having a business understanding of ERP systems, including but not limited to SAP and Oracle.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Proven experience on data analytics projects. - Keen interest in technology and data and analytics.
- Ability to function effectively in challenging situations/circumstances.
- Proven experience of working within a fast paced environment with conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Curiosity for exploring data to understand its content and how it is used within audit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a wider national team of technical leads and analysts spread across the global network.
- Pro-active and innovative in approach.
- Experience with visualisation tools e.g. PowerBI.
- Experience of leading a team on a project/task. Additional Beneficial skills
- Performance manager experience.
- Presenting or training skills.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.