Software Engineer In Test [2 minute reading time] Are you looking for your next contract? We are looking for someone to develop automated test...
Are you a Senior Software Tester who can support a QA Lead in setting standards in the QA Squad? Do you have experience supporting, leading and mentoring other team members? Can you create and execute manual test plans across the application stack/Web/Mobile App (IOS, Android), working closely with an automated tester?
Sounds like you....? Please read on.
Opportunity for an experienced Senior Manual Software Tester looking to work more in automation. Candidates will be joining an entrepreneurial e-commerce business where they will work with a lot of autonomy & make a real difference.
This role will play a big part in making sure the website, app and internal systems are efficient and easy to use for clients, whilst ensuring the company stay ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation and technology.
- Agile fast paced environment and be passionate about technology
- ISTQB certification, Proficient in Manual Testing and excellent ability to write and review test plans and test cases.
- Manage evolving test requirements throughout the product lifecycle, covering test analysis, planning, design, test data preparation and test execution. Ability to estimate change, produce test scenarios and cases.
- Ability to estimate change, produce test scenarios and cases, attention to detail with the ability to articulate where actual results deviate from the expected results
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving and analytical skills with good organisational skills
- Help lead team stand ups
- Daily reporting across the release cycle
- Experience of working with TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins or similar for backlog and task management and for test case management.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- PLSQL, Unix and HP ALM experience
- Automation test experience preferable
If the role is of interest please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.