Business Intelligence Manager Central London £70 90k + Bonus + Excellent BenefitsA Business Intelligence Manager is required for a disruptive Media Agency based in Central...
Business Intelligence Manager - Central London - £70 - 90k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A Business Intelligence Manager is required for a disruptive Media Agency based in Central London. This newly created vacancy has become available due to an increase in work load and reorganisation in the business.
The Business Intelligence Manager will manage a small team of Business Intelligence Analysts and Business Analysts, working in line with the Group's business strategy to meet the business demands.
Day to day responsibilities include managing senior stakeholders, creating and delivering the system transformation roadmaps (specifically for Business intelligence, Data warehousing), team management and recruitment.
- Experience managing Business Intelligence environments (Data Warehousing - SQL Server. etc)
- Current and relevant hands on experience working with Tableau and SQL
- Experience and knowledge of Tableau for Data Visualisation
- Experience with Senior Stakeholder management
- Experience with setting strategy and creating & delivering system transformation roadmaps
- Experience working with SSIS
The role will be filled quickly due to the nature of the role, the popularity of the organisation and the remuneration package that comes along with it. With this in mind, apply straight away for the position or you risk missing out on securing the next great step up in your career.
Keywords: Business Intelligence Manager / BI / SQL Server / Tableau / DWH
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.