A Software Project Manager with extensive experience delivering software projects is required to join a leading retailer in their Liverpool office. You will be taking...
A Software Project Manager with extensive experience delivering software projects is required to join a leading retailer in their Liverpool office. You will be taking the lead on software delivery projects, managing the full life-cycle of projects from planning through to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Project Manager who enjoys working with across a variety of eCommerce, digital and back-office systems projects.
About the role:
As the Software Project Manager, you will be taking ownership across the end to end delivery of various software projects within an Agile environment. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Taking the lead on Software delivery projects / rollouts / implementations
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Establishing project metrics, goals and quality control processes
- Provisioning of consultancy services including planning and setting delivery standards
- Providing technical leadership and strategy when required
As the Software Project Manager, you will have previous working within a retail or eCommerce environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Exposure to technical team leadership / IT delivery within the service industry
- Project delivery within a consultancy or to external clients
- Exposure / Involvement to/in process improvement
- Worked on enterprise / large scale projects
- Willingness to travel to client sites
The Software Project Manager will be working in a stakeholder facing role, working closely with various teams include product and dveleopment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Project Manager who is looking to work within a growing organisation, where you will get to add value and make your mark.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.