Oracle Financials Consultant Our client, a top tier consultancy require an experienced Oracle Financials Consultant with a track record of successful end-to-end delivery on Oracle...
My client is a global consultancy with a strong presence in the UK & European Oracle EPM and ERP consulting market. They have multiple years of industrial and technology innovation, employ over 200,000 people and generate annual revenues of more than $95 billion across the group.
They are currently investing in their Technology Solutions Practice which is growing rapidly in the UK and Europe. As part of this, they are seeking to recruit a LEAD ORACLE EPM CONSULTANT to join their EMEA Oracle practice, based in London.
As a business they are at the forefront of recent developments in the Cloud and have aligned their Oracle Cloud Technology business to support new products emerging from Oracle. The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite of products in the Cloud presents exciting new opportunities and the organisation is looking to expand its capability accordingly.
This is a Full time delivery role working alongside consultants who are adept at using technology to solve business problems. Critical to success will be the ability to understand client's requirements and proposing solutions which gain clients confidence and commitment.
Candidates for these roles will have experience of working in a Hyperion environment and will have worked with the several of the new Cloud based products, as well as having experience of on premise Hyperion products
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting both project delivery and business development with clients from multiple industries.
- Developing both on premise and cloud based architectures to meet client expectations
- Contributing to the development of Go-To-Market offerings for various EPM solutions
- Having oversight of EPM based products and leading teams and/or work streams on implementation projects
- Performing solution architecture
- Contributing to the development of business cases for transformation programmes
- Defining roadmaps and approaches to deliver on client initiatives
- Coaching junior members of the team on EPM capability and best practice approaches
Candidates will have the following attributes and experience:
- Educated to Degree level (or accounting qualification equivalent)
- Delivery of the full life cycle of a project from strategy to delivery and support
- Product knowledge of the full suite of cloud based EPM products with expertise in at least two of the following:
- Enterprise Planning Cloud
- Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud
- Account Reconciliation Cloud
- Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud
- Profitability and Cost Management Cloud
- Tax Reporting Cloud
- Understand the procurement process when working with Oracle
- Experience and confidence of dealing with C grade executives
- Experience of working collaboratively with both clients and consultants
- Knowledge of multiple industries
- Detailed knowledge of implementing in the Cloud with EPM
- Detailed experience of Calculation Manager and the Financial Reporting Studio
- Detailed knowledge of using Smartview
- Detailed knowledge of working with a formal methodology (such as AIM)
Whilst my client is respectful of their employees' work/life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.
They offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees and are an equal opportunity employer.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.