Python DeveloperA well known energy trading business in central London is currently looking for a Python Developer to join their team on a contract basis.As...
Do you have significant hands-on experience of designing, developing and supporting ETL solutions?
Would you class your SQL and data manipulation skills as excellent? - Ideally in an Oracle environment.
Do you have Experience of implementing data transformation and data cleansing solutions to deliver improved levels of data usability and quality?
If you have the above skills, please feel free to read on.
IT analysis, development, projects and support are the key to everything to deliver success and innovation. The IT team works using both agile and waterfall project methodologies and are constantly reviewing, adopting and using new technologies as well as assessing new approaches to solving the varied, complex and dynamic problems.
You/ETL Developer will work on a variety of business critical initiatives and applications, these applications include a business intelligence data warehouse, innovative customer portal and a new ERP platform. You will be responsible for ensuring that the complex data is effectively managed across the application landscape.
Still interested? Few other skills needed to be successful
- Understanding of data warehouse methodologies and associated best practices
- Experience of managing, planning and delivering a pipeline of development tasks
- Ability to influence stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations
- Take a lead role in defining the ETL strategy to be used across the organisation by reviewing the existing ETL architecture / technical platform and identifying, agreeing and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Work with business and IT teams to understand the projects that require ETL solutions, and to assist with the process of prioritising, scheduling and delivering the pipeline of ETL development work.
- Design, implement and document ETL solutions to migrate data from source to target systems in an effective and repeatable manner. This could involve the development of new ETL capabilities, or making enhancements to existing capabilities.
- Work closely with the BI Manager to identify and implement significant data transformation opportunities within data warehouse.
If the role and opportunity are a fit for your skills and career journey, please do apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.