onezeero. are working in partnership with a highly disruptive Software as a Service (SaaS) house in Liverpool to recruit 2 .NET Software Engineers.In this team...
Ployglot Software Engineer (Java C# C++)...work with the biggest names in tech: Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Nintendo
Do you want to join a ground-breaking engineering team, working with some of the best talent in the country?
We are looking for an experienced Polyglot Software Engineer to drive improved development practice across teams, define and develop frameworks and design / develop automation. A crucial part of this role is developer focused quality and not just product focused quality.
If you are someone that relishes a challenge and enjoys being at the cutting edge of technology and software engineering this is the role for you.
What you will be doing:
Partnering and collaborating directly with internal & external teams:
You will work heavily with the Game Studio team (engineers, production, content creators, BI, community management, etc.) and the Microsoft Studios Quality team
- Focusing on building quality in both code authoring and test execution
- Executing non-functional testing, including security, performance and load testing
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated testing
- Collaborate to identify and deliver core technology and infrastructure
- Improve and safeguard software and services quality
- Establish and refine tooling, infrastructure and monitoring
You will be working on global reaching, enterprise scale systems with some of the biggest Tech firms in the world. Working with us will open up a number of career paths for you as we operate internationally, giving you the option to go abroad with us. Clients include: Microsoft, Samsung, Apple, Nintendo and more.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in C# or Java (C# preferred)
- Knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Knowledge on continuous integration tools/build pipeline tools (e.g.Team City, Jenkins, Go, Cruise Control, etc)
- The ability to understand software internals and debug
- Degree in Computer Science or Similar
- Great communication and collaboration skills
We are always looking for great talent and pride ourselves on our individuality - inviting you to come as you are and do what you love. The common thread that attracts us to you is your real passion for your work and the desire to make an impact in your career, in the community, and on the world.
Bonus points for experience with:
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Unity/Unreal Engine Experience
- Test automation with Selenium or similar tools
- SQL Server
- Experience in a similar position: building, maintaining robust, efficient automation infrastructure
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.