Business Intelligence Developer contractOne of the world's largest media groups based in Central London is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join them...
Business Intelligence Developer - contract
One of the world's largest media groups based in Central London is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join them on a contractual basis.
This company is one of the world leaders within their field, whilst having thousands of employees who make up their global workforce.
You will be responsible for a range of tasks within the BI team. You will have access to the latest and greatest cutting edge BI tools. Some of these are, cloud- based databases, self-services analytics and leading visualisation tools.
What you will be doing:
- Working with business stakeholders, gathering requirements and delivering the appropriate technical solutions to meet the business needs
- Creation and development of high quality analysis and reporting
- Data integration workflow development and design using cloud databases
- Development and design of high quality reporting and dashboards using tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Integration of global applications into a cloud data warehouse
- You will play a lead role in migration from AWS cloud stack to Azure
You will be required to have:
- Experience in a business intelligence analyst or developer role
- Experience using Microsoft Azure for data warehousing
- Excellent communications skills
- Extensive experience in developing data modelling and dashboards using Tableau/PowerBI
- Experience in Master Data Management implementation (nice to have)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.