Graduate BI Financial Analyst Tableau / SQL Server £20 26k + BenefitsAn opportunity for a Graduate BI Financial Analyst to join a high profile, prolific...
Reporting to the Lead DBA the Business Intelligence Analyst will be based in Bury, Greater Manchester working with an engaging, hardworking and collaborative team! The BI Analyst will Deliver all Management Information required to the business and clients, assisting with the funding growth targets of the business.
Working in the Finance and Operations Department within a multi-disciplined team they have the responsibility for multiple aspects of the business including Reporting, IT, Development, Pricing and Finance. You will work with the BI Developer to manage all reporting requirements across the business, you will be able to take ownership for understanding the key business logic, underlying data structures and calculations that drive reports. Working alongside the development team to produce key reports such as project performance, return on investment analysis and project forecasting.
- Strong SQL knowledge and ability to produce queries, code and stored procedures
- Demonstrable experience of using SSRS
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Ability to analyse and problem solve both day to day and strategic business issues
- Ability to present insightful, dynamic and professional views of key business data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external contacts
- Demonstrable experience of using SSIS and SSAS
- Crystal Reports
If the role is of interest, please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.